Telling the Authorities About Your Company Changes

Newsletter issue - October 08.

When you make changes to your company, such as its name, address, or contact details you need to tell Companies House and sometimes also HMRC. If you don't do this promptly vital forms may go missing and you could be fined for not completing those forms on time. You may have to inform HMRC multiple times as the departments that deal with the various different taxes do not share basic information very well.

For example...

If you let us know what changes have occurred we can take care of matters for you.

Don't miss out

Our monthly newsletter is a great way to stay in touch with our work and everything that's going on in the accountancy world. Sign up now for our latest news and keep one step ahead in your business.

Sign up for our newsletter